I get asked all the time, “Jason, how on earth do you make these delicious pumpkin seeds?” Actually, nobody ever asks me that. But people should! So, here you go. Here’s how I make my delicious pumpkin seeds.
- Scoop out all the pumpkin guts.
- Separate the seeds from the guts. (Not fun)
- Wash the seeds in a colander and then dry them.
- When they are dry, toss them in a little bit of Olive Oil.
- Add seasonings: I make 3 types of pumpkin seeds. Garlic Salt, Cayenne Pepper, and BBQ Rub.
- Bake at 350 for 15 to 18 minutes, tossing them halfway through.
- Eat ’em up.
I like to snack on something while I write and pumpkin seeds are the perfect snack. Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamins and contain anti-oxidants, so snack away.