Pumpkin Spice Mix recipe:
3 tablespoons of ground cinnamon
1 tablespoon of ground ginger
2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg
1 ½ teaspoon of ground allspice
1 ½ teaspoon of ground cloves
- Create pumpkin spice mixture.
- Add water and sugar and mix in a small pot and set on medium high heat.
- Add brown sugar and mix.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix.
- Let simmer for a few minutes then lower the heat to low
- Mix well and turn off.
- Let sit for a few minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a container.
- After it cools, place it in the fridge.
- The leftover sludge can be used on toast and waffles if you decide to keep it.
The fall colors mean people are obsessing over all things pumpkin spiced. Before making this recipe, I imagined that it would be hard to create. In reality, it’s very simple to make. Once the syrup is cooled, you can add it to your coffee, milkshakes, or cocktails.
Pumkin Spiced syrup recipe. 1 cup water, 1TBS Pumpkin Spice Mix, 1/3 cup sugar, 1/3 cup brown sugar, 1 tsp Vanilla extract, 1/4 cup pumkin puree. #recipe #pumpkinspice #fyp #cooking #recipes #cookingathometiktoktv #pumpkinseason #foryou #yum
2 Cups of Heavy Cream
4 tablespoons of confection sugar
The leftover pumpkin sludge from the pumpkin syrup.
Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix on low. After the ingredients are mixed together, switch to a high setting and mix well until the mixture is thick and creamy. Place in the refrigerator.
Check out these tasty recipes:
Delicious Pumpkin Seed Recipe
The Best French Toast Recipe
My Best Meatloaf Recipe
Buffalo Wings in an Air Fryer
Easy Apple Crisp Recipe
Turkey Chili Bite Sliders
Quick and Easy Meatball Recipes