Let’s get right to it.
Irish Coffee Recipe
Ingredients: 1 shot of Irish Whiskey, 1 tsp of brown sugar, freshly brewed coffee, and heavy whipping cream.
- Heat your glass by adding hot water.
- Lightly whip heavy cream.
- Pour the hot water out.
- Add brown sugar.
- Fill glass 3/4 with hot coffee and mix with a spoon.
- Add a shot of whiskey and stir.
- Top off with the lightly whipped heavy cream.
I don’t usually care for hot drinks in the evening and go for the cooler cocktails. When I am in the mood for a warmer beverage, it’s this Irish Coffee recipe that I choose. I’m not a fan of sweet drinks, so I only add a tsp of brown sugar. If this is your first time making an Irish Coffee, then start with that amount and taste. Most people like to add more brown sugar than I do. I’d stay away from Cool Whip or whipped cream because of the added sweetness. But you do you!
Check out this other recipe: