I had the privilege of speaking on the Furthering Fathering Corp. podcast. The interview took place a couple of days after the Buffalo shooting, so we chat about that. We also talked about faith, being a stay-at-home dad in New York City, and I shared how I speak to my kids about racism and the actions we take.
Furthering Fathering Organization is a nonprofit that “encourages, honors, and trains, and holds fathers accountable in a safe environment by helping them creatively and actively serve, train, reconcile and create lasting memories for their children.”
I’ve had the pleasure of knowing the founders of Furthering Fathering for a long time after meeting them after I was awarded the Dad’s Matter Award from the Mayor of New York City. Since then, we’ve supported one another through friendship, appreciation, and sharing a desire to see dads reach their potential.
To listen to the interview, click here.
Other ways to listen:
- iHeart: https://www.iheart.com/podcast/966-furthering-fatherin-29246509/
- Our Website: http://www.furtheringfathering.org/radio-show/
- BlogTalkRadio: https://www.blogtalkradio.com/furtheringfathering
- iTunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/furthering-fathering-radio/id961511610
- Spreaker https://www.spreaker.com/show/furthering-fathering-radio
- And Google Play, Spotify,