We’re still under social distancing rules in NYC and I probably won’t get to go on any snorkeling adventures this year, so I’m watching live aquarium cams for my aquatic fixes. When I snorkel, I love following the fish around and observe their behaviors. Hours go by while I dive down and get a closer view. Until I get in the water, I’ll continue to watch the webcams and become better at identifying fish. If you’re longing for the ocean or just want to stare aimlessly at fish moving about your computer, here’s a list of aquariums with live cams.
- Penguin Nest http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/webcam_penguin_nest_box
- Penguin Habitat Above Water http://www.aquarium/ofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/penguin_cam_above
- Penguin Habitat Below Water http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/penguin_cam_below
- Sharks http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/webcam_shark_lagoon
- Jellyfish http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/webcam_sea_jellies
- Tropical Reef http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/webcam_tropical_reef
- Blue Cavern http://www.aquariumofpacific.org/exhibits/webcams/webcam_blue_cavern