What makes a modern dad? According to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, the definition of modern and dad are:
- of or relating to the present time or the recent past; happening, existing, or developing at a time near the present time
- of or relating to the current or most recent period of a language
- based on or using the newest information, methods or technology
Dad or Father: noun
- A person’s father
- a male parent
- a man who is thought of as being like a father
- a person who was in someone’s family in past times
To read my definition and the rest of the post, go to Lee.com by clicking here.
Disclaimer: I received a promotional item from Lee for writing this post.