Washing the dishes is one of the biggest time-sucks of my day. A large family equals a lot of dishes. That means I must run the dishwasher at least 3 times a day on the weekends and at least twice a day during the week. After every meal, I can be found scraping dishes and arranging them in the dishwasher. It’s one of life’s unfortunate necessities.
I’ve been reading the Harry Potter books to my 7-year-old and every time the books venture into the Weasley home, I become envious of Mrs. Weasley’s ability to wave her wand causing the plates to be cleaned and magically placed into the cabinets. Those abilities would definitely provide me with a means to save time and decrease my stress level.
Unfortunately, Hogwarts isn’t real and I’ll continue to place dishes in the dishwasher and put them away once they are cleaned. The Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher (Purchase from Best Buy here) does hold some magic. You know how only half of your dishes get dried because moisture is sealed inside? The new Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher automatically opens the door after the drying cycle allowing moisture to be released and fresh air to circulate. This helps keep owners from hand-drying dishes that have been through the drying cycle, yet still wet.
Is a better drying dishwasher not sufficient for your consideration? What about these details:
- PrecisonWash that includes powerful spray arms and censors that scan throughout the wash cycle.
- 44 dba, which means the Bosch 500 Series Dishwasher is quiet.
- A flexible third rack that you can keep in to clean small items or remove the rack to make more space for taller items.
- A sanitize option that removes 99.9 of bacteria.
- A lower FlexSpace rack, where you can fold down the tines so bulky items can be arranged in the dishwasher easily.
- 24/7 Aquastop that protects your floor from leaks and can turn off the dishwasher if a leak is detected.
With so many options and less hand-drying, Bosch provides a bit of wizarding magic all need. Wand not included.
Disclaimer: I have been compensated for this review.